Thursday, January 20, 2011

Submissions???


Okay, I submitted my latest baby to several publishers, and I'm waiting, patiently. Maybe not so patiently to hear.


It's an odd experience for this piece because it's extremely close to my heart. I set the story in Memphis, TN my hometown. I would love to pay tribute to my childhood home by having this story released.


I picture myself doing book signings at the local book stores back home with my family and friends in attendance ;-)


The waiting is killing me. So, keep your fingers, toes, eyes, and any other body part you can twist into knots crossed!


Dream big for 2011!

2 comments:

  1. I know, I hate the waiting too. Here's to a speedy contract on this special story. All my body parts that can cross are crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete