Sunday, March 11, 2012

Finding your passion

For anyone that's traveled along the road of storytelling with me, you know that I was laid-off in 2010.  At that point in my life, I decided to make the decision to take the time, while I focused on my own business, to also put more time into my writing.

When I became more driven, everything with my writing changed.  My family and friends took my writing more seriously, I attended conferences, met other authors, and eventually sold my first piece to Red Rose Publishing.

This week on Romancing the Pen, my guest is Cassandra Carr.  As I got to know Cassandra, her story didn't sound unlike my own.  It's been a pleasure to learn a little about her and her journey.

I hope you'll drop by Romancing the Pen, and join us this week!


BLURB:

Luc, Carter, and Jake make up the Buffalo Intimidators’ top scoring line. Each of them is also a client of massage therapist Eva. When they decide they want to be more than clients, they approach her. Eva’s been secretly lusting after the guys for months but was afraid to say anything, trying to keep everything on a professional level.

She agrees to a menage relationship, but when people on the team start getting sick, will it turn into more than a fun roll in the hay with her hockey boys?



No comments:

Post a Comment