Saturday, January 4, 2014

What are you #reading?

I always read more than one book at a time.  Not sure why.  But, I think it follows my "mood."  Sometimes I feel like a nice Romance.  Other times, I want something more suspenseful.  And still at other times, I want something completely different.

One of the books I'm reading at the moment is Patricia Falvey's "The Yellow House."  I haven't finished this book, and if you follow me on Goodreads you may have seen some of my update on this book and others.

My heart broke for Eileen within the first handful of pages, and as I turn each page, I find myself disliking one of the other characters more and more.  I am hoping that the character can be redeemed at some point (for me.)  But, with the things that have happened to Eileen so far, I am not sure if I can forgive this other character.

I am so excited about how this one will end!

Click here for more about Patricia Falvey's "The Yellow House."

Have you read this book?  What do you think?  No spoilers, please :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment