Saturday, July 7, 2012

Authors what tools do you use to know your readers?

Personally, I'm a huge fan of blogging!  I was one of the first to use and love Digg, Reddit, MySpace (yes, MySpace,,,betcha some of you miss it now,) FaceBook took me a little longer to get into, StumbleUpon, and Tumblr.  Lately, I find myself being a bit of a Twitter junkie!

But, how do we use these tools wisely, and not spread ourselves too thin, and end up using all of them poorly?  I don't think I'd know what I'd do without networking everything, or scheduled calendars.  I can sit one day and a schedule out months of uploads and not think about it again.  Or, I can hop onto Twitter and FaceBook everyday :-)

But, there is always something new around the corner: Instagram, Pinterest, Triberr.

Join me this week at Romancing the Pen as my guest, Shelly Bell, author of A Year to Remember, discusses Triberr with us.  And let us know what you think as readers and writers.  What should we use, and how much is too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment