Sunday, September 16, 2012

Chatting with Kissa Starling

Today, I'm a guest over at Kissa Starling's blog.  I've been in a dark corner writing :-) to be more specific, an outdoor patio surrounded by beautiful trees while sipping some great wines.  But, hey it's all the same, right?

So, now, I'm taking a little break to jump back in and say hi to a few friends.  Kissa has once again allowed me to pop by her blog to chat with her and her readers, and I hope that you'll join me.

Also, don't forget to drop by Romancing the Pen to visit with my latest guest, Elise VanCise.

And soon, I hope to share some more fantastic news with you all!  I just finished proofing the galley for my latest short story.  A sweet love story that focuses on what happens to a loved one who can't let go...even after death.

What would you do if you had the chance to see the love of your life again?--even if it were only temporary.

2 comments: