Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I love #BradPitt I don't care what anybody says...

CHANEL N°5.  I've never bought a bottle a day in my life.  But, yes, because of Brad Pitt, I will give it a look on my next trip to the perfume counter.



I don't understand why people are bashing the commercial. 

Is it any different from Charlize Theron's J'adore DIOR ads?





 Or, Natalie Portman's Miss Dior Le Parfum


 

 What is this really?  Brad is gorgeous.  I'm not personally upset about the fantasy that if my man wore the same cologne as him that he might be a little more just like Brad: sexy, gorgeous, financially set for freaking life!

Come on.  Men thumb through the pages of Playboy drooling over women who's turn-offs are what--people who don't read Playboy :-)
Is this just a matter of people not loving the stylistic choice of the director of this spot? Or, are people hating on Brad because he's beautiful?

Is there only room for humorous male cologne commercials?


 


 Humor or sexy?  Or both?  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment