Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What makes you cry?

My girlfriends all tell me how they were pure emotion during their pregnancies, but I've never been pregnant, and I'm not now.  So, can anyone tell me why I cry all the time.

I was watching a freaking Google+ commercial with a father and daughter, and literally teared up at the end. Like what was that?

And come on, who doesn't cry at all of the holiday commercials.  Do you remember the one when the soldier returns home from duty, and his younger sister knows he's home first? It's a coffee commercial that makes me cry every single time.

Whether it's my little nephew smiling at me or an episode of "Sons of Anarchy" I seem to cry at the drop of a dime.

Help me :-) I swear if you guys respond to this, I'll probably cry!


2 comments:

  1. *sniff, sniff* I totally cry at that one coffee commercial. *passes a tissue*
    Umm, this might sound crazy, but try a multi-vitamin, take a nap, do some yoga and get plenty of hugs. And if all else fails...chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I'm crying as I type this...I think I'll definitely take that nap. Maybe double up on my vitamins :-)

    Or, maybe I'll add a glass of wine to your chocolate idea...and go for it!

    ReplyDelete