Thursday, July 21, 2011

If you had to write yourself as a character what would you be like?


QUESTION: If you had to write yourself as a character what would you be like, what kind of book would you be in (go nutz.) Question provided by affiliate author Amy Romine.

I have thought about this before; I've even had people ask me point blank if any of my characters are based on me or my life (of course, the answer is no.) Well, not exactly. They are based on things I've heard, seen, care about, would love to do, etc. And physically, I normally base my characters on: actors/actresses, musicians, etc.

But, if I absolutely had to :-) I guess my character would be a woman who definitely was strong minded, which would help to make her successful in business, or whatever she pursued, but also creative. A woman who had found a magical way to balance career and family. Able to lunch with girlfriends, and travel the world with her man and children. Her stories would be filled with passion for family, travel, and food. With perhaps a little hint of the magical. Why magic? Because why not :-) What would her superpowers be? Part Storm (X-Men), Wonderwoman, and maybe a little Catwoman. That's right...Catwoman!

5 comments:

  1. Catwoman? Ok - well as long as you play it better than Halle Berry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They put her in leather, and waited for men to buy tickets :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'A woman who had found a magical way to balance career and family.' Now, that would be magical! Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to believe in magic...who said that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about Bat Girl instead? Or ohhh Jean Grey she was awesome! I wanna be a superhero!

    ReplyDelete