Friday, July 15, 2011

IMRR Bookclub


When I made the decision to throw my heart into my writing, and jump off the sidelines,one of the first groups I was introduced to was IMRR Bookclub by a friend and author. At that time, our home was on multiply.com.

The authors there shared information, techniques, war and success stories, and more. It was an introduction to writing that I truly treasured, and never forgot. I carry the comradery I received there with me, and try to give back to others I meet in the same manner.

Here are a few more of the specifics for you directly from IMRRBookclub.com.

In February 2001, IMRR Bookclub (originally Interracial Multicultural Romance Readers) was formed as a gathering place for readers of interracial and multicultural romance in response to the increasing number of romance books featuring Black, Latin and Asian heroines in relationships that crossed racial and cultural boundaries, much like the readers purchasing those books.

A short time later, RICH Writers, IMRR’s sister group for aspiring authors of interracial and multicultural romance was created to foster and support those interested in pursuing a career in romance.

IMRR Bookclub and RICH Writers celebrates the authors of Interracial and Multicultural romance whether their genre is contemporary romance, Christian fiction, erotica, paranormal romance or everything in between and the readers who love and support them.



Visit IMRR Bookclub for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment