Monday, January 16, 2012

Congratulations Michelle!

Thank you to everyone who hopped along with us on Friday, January 13th!

I hopped along with you because there were so many great authors, and I wanted to reacquaint myself with a lot of them.  Some were new to me and, of course, that made my "to be read" list grew!

I don't know why, but that freaking list never seems to go down.  Every time one drops off, there are so many more added.

At the moment, I'm going through a non-fiction phase, so it might take me a while to get through the backlog on my Kindle!

But, anyway, that brings me to my announcement...

The winner of the Kindle from the Friday, January 13th blog hop is...Michelle Bledsoe!


Congratulations Michelle!  Thank you for hopping along with us, and joining in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment