Sunday, February 17, 2013

#GuestAuthor Christy Gissendaner

The title of this book intrigued me from the moment that I read it :-) "A Hot Mess"

I've been to Vegas several times, and I love it!  It's definitely not a city for the faint of heart!

Visit Romancing the Pen, this week my guest is Christy Gissendaner.  She'll discuss her book "A Hot Mess," and it's inspiration -- Vegas!


A Hot Mess Blurb:
Caitlyn Myers elopes to Vegas on a spur of the moment decision, but once there she is abandoned by her heartless fiancé. With no money, and her luggage lost at the airport, she calls the one person she knows will help her.

Dylan Russell has known Caitlyn since she was a scruffy tomboy. He’s watched her mature into a ravishing woman and has kept his desire for her a secret … until now. Valentine’s Day in Vegas provides the dazzling backdrop for seduction as Dylan shows Caitlyn that not all loves are messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment