Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My appearance on So Dream Something with @KenLaSalle

Ken LaSalle invited me to be a guest on his podcast, So Dream Something.  When he first told me that we'd be speaking for ninety minutes, I didn't think I wanted to do it.  What on earth do I have to talk about for ninety minutes.

Fast forward to today, and well, I think I could've kept talking!  It was such fun.  I hope that you guys will tune in and listen.  If you are an iTunes junkie like me, then you can download it and listen, or you can click below.

So Dream Something

Also, you can check out Ken's website, and listen to some of his other guests.

Ken's also been my guest on Romancing the Pen.  Take a look at some of what he had to share with me about his own writing career.


No comments:

Post a Comment